Ammex Vinyl Exam Gloves
5.05 6.9 $5.05 - $6.90
AMMEX Clear Vinyl Exam Latex Free Disposable Gloves (Case of 1000)Laboratory technicians go through a lot of disposable gloves every day. So do doctors, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, and other healthcare professionals.
- First, they need dependable barrier protection against blood-borne pathogens and environmental contaminants. Also important are tactile sensitivity and a comfortable fit.
- Second, they are a terrific low-cost solution for applications that require frequent glove changes.
- Third, vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, which means it has a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps eliminate allergic reactions to latex protein.
- Fourth, the gloves are powder free, which is good news for patients, because research has shown that powder in gloves can impede the healing of wounds. A polymer coating still helps them go on and off easily.
- Fifth, FDA approved for all non-sterile medical procedures—and California Prop. 65 compliant.
- Sixth, they are popular with lab technicians, medical and dental professionals, and in home caregiver environments. Pharmacists, veterinary staff, and biotech workers also will find them indispensable.